Completely new to ebooks? Here's a quick overview:
- You can download the entire contents of any ebook for sale on eBooks.com.
- Before downloading your first ebook, you need to download and install a free reader program.
- Most of our ebooks can also be read online, without downloading anything.
- Ebooks come in different file formats to suit different devices.
- Not all ebooks are available in every download format.
- Not all ebooks are available to read online.
- Ebooks typically have restrictions on the amount of printing or copying possible.
- Publishers set ebook prices, usually cheaper than the equivalent printed book.
If you are not sure what an ebook is, check our overview on What is an ebook.
If you want to know a bit more about eBooks.com have a look at About eBooks.com.
If you want to buy an ebook and need help please check our guide on Buying an ebook.
If you have already bought an ebook and want to know how to read it please check our guide on Reading your ebook.
If you want to know more about what formats we offer, or what devices you can read our ebooks on please check our ebook Formats guide and Device guide.
If you can't find the help that you need please contact our support team.
Can't download on any of my devices ( Nook, IPad or IPhone recently purchased E books
Please contact our support team here: http://sec.ebooks.com/account/ticket.asp
They will be able to resolve the issue for you.
We are not satisfied with your EBooks because it cannot be used with IPhone. My son is legally blind and wants to read aloud with IPhone. You are requested to please inform your higher-ups enable your software to read aloud with Apple IPhone.
Kindly return our paid amount.
As far as we are aware our Ebook Reader app IS compatible with Apple's read aloud software. Can you contact our support team giving details of the book and it's format and your OS version and app version and we can investigate further.
Article is closed for comments.